Wednesday 30 October 2013

Polka-Pretty: Simple but effective nail art

It's come to a point that I am struggle painting my nails one simple colour as I am so used to glitter top coats, different colours on one hand and so on!

I had an afternoon spare and had a little play - this look is simple and just takes a bit of patience and time.

To start I put on my base coat ( my nails are in much better nick since using it) then two coats of my favourite pink polish from George at Asda and Barry M's white polish on my ring fingers. The white spots were done with a Wah Nails Pen, and once you use it a few times you get used to how it comes out and is really to use. The pink spots were done with a dotting tool; this is slightly harder to use in terms of getting the right amount of polish on the end (I either had too much or not enough!)

To finish I popped on a top coat and was done! The time with this is just waiting to make sure each part of the nail is dry (don't want to smudge those spots with the top coat!)

It's a fun look and just makes me smile during this sudden cold weather!

So far I can only manage really, really easy nail art looks - do you have any fabulous
but simple nail art looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment