Wednesday 16 October 2013

Accessorize wish list

I've loved Accessorize products for a long time before I worked for the company (and whilst working for the company opening the deliveries was like Christmas!)  I do think there is nowhere else like it on the high street. This season they have really upped their game and have got some great edgy products in, whilst keeping their unique brand style.

Every time I pop in to say hello to my old colleagues I'm always slightly distracted by the gorgeous new products (oops, sorry girls!) and I've been on their website and made a little wishlist....

Mari Tote in Red, £39

I already own this in tan and it is a fabulous bag, I use it loads, it is incredibly versatile: you can carry on your arm like a diva, tucked under your shoulder or across the body with the long detachable strap. It is super roomy, with a detachable inner bag with phone pockets.  I love this rich berry colour, it looks a lot more expensive than it is!

This is a true classic.

Andrea Statement Necklace, £15

Isn't this stunning! There are a few colour variations available (including red and turquoise) 

Normally I would have gone for the red, but I think the muted grey and cream stones make it much more versatile for everyday wear. I love that each necklace is slightly different due to the variations in the stones.

I am counting down the days till payday to pick this beauty up!



Pretty embellished ballerina shoes, £35

So these might not be the most practical autumn shoes, but look how pretty! They're like little princess slippers! 

I used to own similar shoes from a little boutique in Durham, so these really caught my eye.

They're not cheap, but the detail is lovely and I've always found Accessorize shoes last well and are really comfy.
Aaliyah Stone Ring, £14

I'm a total sucker for rings, they are my favourite jewellery accessory and the chunkier the better.

This is a lot more bling than my usual choice, but the gem stones have a vintage look to them and I love the swirl effect on the central stone. This also comes in grey. 

It would add some real glam to an evening outfit!

Melange Paisley Scarf, £19

Thanks to my years working for Monsoon and Accessorize my scarf collection is over flowing but I love how they can change up a simple outfit!

I really like the fresh colours in this scarf, it makes a nice change to the other Autumnal scarves in the shops at the moment.

Accessorize scarves are a little more expensive than other high street stores, but they are great quality and will last many years!







Icicle Drops Collar Necklace, £25

Accessorize have always done statement jewellery better than the rest of the high street and this season's collection of statement necklaces is just perfection!

The contrast of the blingy "icicles" against the tough black rope and gold loops looks fab - this would work really well on a plain tshirt or with a really glam dress.

Super Soft Slipper Boots, £19

These have always been a favourite product of mine, the material is just beautiful, I could sit and stroke them all evening!

I chucked out my slipper boots this spring (not so toasty with holes in the bottom it turns out...) and am currently living in ballerina slippers, which aren't quite warm enough now the nights are getting chilly.

These will be the perfect winter investment!




Have you got your eye on anything in Accessorize at the moment?


2 comments:

  1. I do agree that there is not another shop like it, they sell the most gorgeous items! The Icicle Drops Necklace is so beautiful!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it stunning! I picked up the grey necklace on payday but the black one is still calling me...:-)

    ReplyDelete